We're dying over this floral arrangement that incorporates fresh citrus fruits and the cute garden stool it sits on, too.
2. Ceramic Pots White ceramic pots on a wooden stand add a fresh, modern feel to a garden.
3. Twinkle Lights You'll be surprised at how a couple strands of twinkle lights turn your garden into the perfect spot in your house for outdoor summer hangouts.
4. Accent Wall
This accent wall for succulents is super easy to DIY.
5. Deck Garden
No backyard? No problem. Add potted plants all over your deck to transform it into an oasis
6. Outdoor Furniture Set up a small table and chairs inside your garden for an Alice-In-Wonderland-style al fresco dining spot.
Hanging lanterns from trees is functional, plus it adds an old-world vibe to your garden.
8. Fairy Garden Add a tiny fairy garden to your real garden and make your backyard feel magical.
9. Garden Stake Delayed gratification is overrated.
10. Wine Bottle Tiki Torch
Here's your excuse to drink more wine (like you needed one).